1. The specification value is a value when an optional bellows set has installed to a robot.
2. The maximum speed is the value which applied MvTune2 (high-speed movement mode).
3. At the maximum speed on the X-Y flat surface in the robot’s control point, it is obtained with each speed of J1, J2, and J4. The control point is the position offset by the rated inertia from the flange.
4. The value of the following movement which applied MvTune2 (high-speed movement mode) with the carrying mass of 1kg.
• The cycle time may increase with the case where the positioning accuracy of the work etc. is necessary, or by the moving position.
• A transportation frequency during the conveyor tracking operation is 140-160 times/min. A transportation frequency may be reduced by the posture of a robot, working environment, temperature, or a shape of a hand.
5. This is the downwards pressing force that occurs at the end of the load when the maximum load is on board and the J1, J2 and J4 axis are in their resting state. Please operate at this level or below. When pressing for long periods of time, an excess load error may occur. Please operate in a manner that does not cause errors.
6. The pose repeatability details are given in the Specifications Manual.
7. Sets the robot’s operating environmental temperature as parameter OLTMX. Corresponding to the environment, the continuous control action performance and the overload-protection function are optimized. (Refers to “Optimizing the overload level” described in the Specifications Manual.)
8. The 8-wire cable designated for LAN wiring can also be used for backup wiring.
9. The ø4 secondary piping can be obtained with the electromagnetic valve (option). Details regarding the electromagnetic valve (optional) are shown in the Specifications Manual.
10. The protection specification details are given in Specifications Manual.
11. Direct jet flow to the bellows section is not included.
12. The conditions necessary to guarantee cleanliness are as follows: clean room down flow 0.3 m/s or greater.