1. The table is joint writing on the general environment and clean and waterproof (IP65) specification. If the type ends in a letter C, this corresponds to the Clean Room specification, and where it ends in a letter W, it corresponds to the waterproof specification.
2. The maximum speed is the value which applied MvTune2 (high-speed movement mode).
3. At the maximum speed on the X-Y flat surface in the robot’s control point, it is obtained with each speed of J1, J2, and J4. The control point is the position offset by the rated inertia from the flange. Although based on specified speed, speed drops generally. Refer to the specifications manual for specific details.
4. The value of the following movement which applied MvTune2 (high-speed movement mode) with the carrying mass of 1kg. The cycle time may increase with the case where the positioning accuracy of the work etc. is necessary, or by the moving position.
5. When offset hand is used, the adjustment of moving speed and acceleration/deceleration speeds may be the Required. Refers to the specifications manual.
6. The pose repeatability details are shown in the specifications manual.
7. The ø4 secondary piping can be obtained with the electromagnetic valve (option). Details regarding the electromagnetic valve (optional) are shown in the specifications manual.
8. The protection specification details are shown in the specifications manual.
9. The details of the Clean Room specifications are described in the specifications manual”. Protection of the cleanness of the robot is required if the down flow in a clean room is 0.3 m/s or more and robot internal suction is 30-50 L/min. A ø8 joint is prepared at the base rear part for suction.
10. Direct jet flow to the bellows section is not included/span.