1. The range for vertical movement listed in the environmental resistance specifications (C: Clean Room specifications) for the RH3FH is narrower than for the standard model. Keep this in mind when working with the RH3FH. The environment-resistant specifications are factory-set custom specifications.
2. The value assumes composition of J1, J2, and J4.
3. Value for a maximum load capacity of 2 kg. The cycle time may increase if specific requirements apply such as high work positioning accuracy, or depending on the operating position. (The cycle time is based on back-and-forth movement over a vertical distance of 25 mm and horizontal distance of 300 mm.)
4. Can also be used as a spare line (0.2 sq. mm, 4-pair cable) for conventional models.
5. Preservation of cleanliness levels depends on conditions of a downstream flow of 0.3 m/s in the clean room and internal robot suctioning. A ø8-mm coupler for suctioning is provided at the back of the base.